Friday, August 1, 2008






Just a few pics to post of me at 25 weeks! Belly is definitely growing. Pregnancy is going well. I am not really running like I was before. I am mostly doing fast walking instead. Starting to have lots of ligament pain so not so fun. Other than that, its going well. We had a great trip to Smith Mountain Lake last weekend for Dan Yardley's 30th bday. It was a blast! So great to see everyone. I have put on a few pictures from that trip also. I wish everyone lived closer so we could see eachother more often.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG - you look soo great!! I think I was pretty much the size of a house at this stage! You go! - Courtney

Jackson/Addison said...

Abby -- YOu look awesome! Hope you don't mind that I jumped on your blog. I love to see the updates.

Aimee