Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time flies!


Jeff visiting and the Christmas bear they gave her.

Hadley's first tree. Walk with boyfriend Connor.

Hadley's One Month Bday shot!

I have been lazy lately and haven't posted in a few weeks. Hadley was 5 weeks this past Friday. Its hard to believe how quickly the time is going AND how quickly Christmas snuck up on us. I did get my cards out finally (as you all should be getting them) but took me a bit longer. I did decide not to bombard all of you with mail and didn't do separate birth announcements. Just one card. Hadley had her one month doctors apt. a week ago yesterday and she was up to 8.9 lbs. I can only imagine she is even bigger now. I did put one of her newborn fleece suits on today (the one she wore home) and the sleeves are a bit short so she is definitely growing. WE have seen LOTS Of smiles this week but they are very random and not sure she knows she is doing them. I will have to become an expert with the camera and try to capture them. I will do some photo shoots of her in xmas gear, maybe this afternooon, but for now I will just post a few pics. One from her one month birthday, our little Christmas tree and a few others. Hope everyone has a FABULOUS Christmas. We have a very busy few weeks coming up but can't wait to see many of you.

2 comments:

The Abbotts said...

Those first smiles are one of life's greatest rewards. I can't wait to see that gummy grin!

Courtney said...

She is adorable!! I love the picture of her in the striped pants!