Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ski Weekend


Price and Hadley at Cabin. Hadley and Kali sleeping on Abby at home.



Jake, Kyle, Price Abby and Hadley at Cabin. Hadley on her cow.

Hadley and I at the slopes! Timberline.

I haven't posted in a few weeks so thought I should. Here we are in March already! This is about exactly a year ago that I found out we were expecting little Hadley. My how time flies! We went skiing this weekend at Caanan Valley in West Virginia. WE had a wonderful time. We went with Brother and sis in law and twin nephews. It was an awesome time! Thanks GJ and Jerry for letting us use the cabin! It was awesome! While it wasn't the BEST ski conditions ever it was incredible watching my little nephews learn to ski. Makes me so excited for Price to teach little Hadley in a few years. Of course the east coast was expecting biggest snow storm in years on Sunday so we raced out to beat it so no skiing on Sunday. Here are some recent pictures. Hadley is growing so fast I can't belive it. Her 4 mos. doc. apt is coming up any day now. Guess I better call to figure out exactly when it is.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love the picture of Hadley chilling out on the cow! She is adorable! Can't wait to see you guys soon. xo