Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Success!

Hads in her little gown near the playhouse in preop.
Mom in the marshmallow suit and Hads before we went back to surgery.

After a stressful, long hard day...we all survived Hadley's first "surgery". That is what they called it, but I called it a "procedure". Even though I work in medicine was so hard to think of my little baby as having to have a surgery already. She did GREAT! We now have ear tubes that were put in by one of the top pediatric ENT's in the world. It will make her life so much better. Hopefully no more ear infections! Hadley did MUCH better than mom did. I was a bit of a mess but got myself together. Hopkins had a great waiting and preop area so she was quite entertained. She did SOOO much better than I expected since she woke up at 7 and wasn't allowed to eat or drink before her surgery. She was taken back into the OR ( I went too) at 11:15. She was a trooper. Doing very very well today just having a bit of coughing in her sleep tonight. Here are a few pics we took with our phones....SO glad today is about over.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad to hear everything went well!