Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hadley Turned 2!

The song
New bear and easel
The end of the day!
Her new apron Mimi made and her fake food
The cake
Her best bud Shea
Birthday eve.

Where have the years gone?? We had a small get together at our new house for Hadley's birthday. It was a big success. We did have SOOOO many presents so with the timing of year, I did put a few things away for Christmas. Don't tell her later in life. All she asked for for her birthday was a blue cake and a blue necklace. Uncle Joe made her a blue necklace and my mom and I constructed a blue M&M cake since she is obsessed with MMs (how she says it). I think her favorite gift of that particular day was the fake makeup that her Gami gave her. She has been putting on makeup all week (its not real) and even brought the fake hairdryer to the pediatrician for her 2 year apt last Tuesday. She is a whopping 29 lbs, 36 inches tall which both make her in the 75%. The pediatrican said that their measurements at their two year apointment is the best determinant of adult height and they are predicting she will be 5'9 or 5'10. I can't even believe so we will just have to see. That seems crazy! So we will see. This weekend we are just relaxing. Our friends babysat her last night while Price and I went to dinner for my birthday. It was great to get out for a few hours.

No comments: