Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Few exciting things for end of January

Hads new big girl bed
Snow ice cream
My belly
complete!
Making snowman
First fall in snow
Hadley was obsessed with George and Hershel
Morgan, Hads and I at Piedmont Park
Hads, Heather, Me, Julie and Mo at Julies shower
On the airplane at 6:30am

Hadley and I traveled together to Atlanta to visit some of my girlfriends. Julie is having a baby the end of February so Heather hosted the baby shower. Hadley was an AWESOME travel partner. She listened to everything I said and cooperated. I was very proud of her. Price's Ipad was a fabulous addition and distraction for her so we are very glad we brought it along. While we were there we stayed with Heather but Maureen flew down as well and we visited with Julie's family and also had some time with Morgan while there. It was a great weekend. I have posted a few pics from our trip. We also had our first measurable snow. It was super wet so we made our first snowman. Hadley loved it. Lastly we ended the month with building Hadley's new big girl bed. Its awesome and so far she loves it!! We were having some sleeping issues last week so the new bed came at the perfect time. Plus, it sure makes reading at bedtime better. Kali is enjoying the end of the new bed as well. Overall was a very exciting month. I am now 22 weeks pregnant and this is sure flying by. I will try to be better about belly pics soon.

1 comment:

Becky said...

So exciting about the big girl bed! Can't believe how grown up she is. Hope you're feeling well!