Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Time flies!

Hads and Z when he was 2 months old
Beach Babe
Surfer Girl
Our peanut
Hanging out at Gami's

Playing with Brody, the neighbor
Gami and her grandkids

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted since Fathers Day. Now summer is almost over. Crazy! Since June we have had a fun few weeks. Been to beach a few times, we joined a new pool in the area that is great and then made a trip to Price's moms and I ended up staying the entire week with the kids and Price came back to get us the following weekend. Hadley did learn to boogie board and was loving it. She would wear a little life jacket and get tossed around in the waves. What a brave girl!! Last week Mimi and I took the kids up to Lancaster as well. Hadley LOVED all the farm animals, amish, etc. We had a great trip and will make this an annual one. I haven't loaded those pictures yet, but will post once I get them on. Zach had his two month apt. yesterday. He is up to 11lbs 4 oz and doing great! Pediatrician was happy with everything. He continues to be our sweet little peanut. Hadley continues to be our challenging toddler :) All very exciting! Z had been giving us some 7 hour stretches which has been nice. I have dropped the late feedings when possible so he has been going from about 8pm til anywhere between 2 and 4 am. Nice long stretch. Hadley was sleeping a full 8-9 hours at this point but doctor keeps reminding me that they are different children. Here we are in August now. We will head to Rehoboth for a night or two to see family that will be in town and then I head back to work at Hopkins part time the week of August 22nd. Hadley will then start preschool after Labor Day when we get back from beach. Our yard is reallly coming together and I need to take some pictures of all of my flowers so I can see how things were towards the end of summer. We have really been missing nice soaking rains this year. Yard is still a work in progress but a fun project! Here are some pictures from latest adventures.

No comments: