Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beach Weekend


2 Pregos and dogs , Alyssa and I , Price and Chris

Since my shower we have been staying as busy as ever which is making the time before Baby's arrival fly! This coming Friday I will be 35 weeks along and don't have much free time left. Pretty crazy! I feel like the pregnancy went so quickly and for the most part I have had a great experience. I am not sleeping to save my life now, but guess preparing my body for what is to come which is LACK OF SLEEP!! We had a FABULOUS weekend at Rehoboth October 3-6th. It was sidewalk sale weekend which is my favorite of the year. They also did the first annual Oktoberfest. The weather was gorgeous and we did lots of shopping, eating, football watching, dog playing, etc. Chris and Alyssa came with us and brought Kali's boyfriend Murphy. The two dogs had a fabulous time together and were both exhausted and depressed on Monday. Here are a few pics from the weekend.

1 comment:

Jackson/Addison said...

Abby -- You all look like you had a great time. Plus, you look amazing, pregnancy really looks good on you. I can't believe how far along you are. It will be here before you know it.
Aimee