Friday, October 24, 2008

37 weeks!




So here we are! The home stretch. Just 3 more weeks to go from today until my due date! I made it to the 4 home Redskins games that I had planned. That was my goal. I have posted a few pics from my last game. We went out with a bang and a stellar tailgate! I will miss all of my tailgating buddies for the rest of the season! I will be back next year with Baby Booker in the Baby Bjorn and her lap pass. She will be ready! Other than that we have been super busy with other baby showers, getting the house totally ready, etc. I think we are as ready as we will be and she can arrive at any time. I would LIKE her to wait a few weeks so keep your fingers crossed. As Price says, "I want her to marinate some more".

1 comment:

Jackson/Addison said...

Abbey -- You look great! I can't believe it is already here. Good luck and can't wait to see pictures of your little girl.