Saturday, November 1, 2008

38 Weeks


Just a brief post about the latest happenings at the Booker household. Good news is that since the economy is so crappy, our new business is having its best month ever! Its going so great! Quiznos is still hanging in there as well.
Bad news is I was put on bed rest on Tuesday. I was 38 weeks pregnant yesterday so just two more weeks until my due date. My blood pressure (which most of you know was high and I was medicated prior to pregnancy) has corrected itself during this time but finally started to climb. I am and have been being seen in the high risk department at Johns Hopkins so they are taking extra precautions with me and put me on the rest. I did ask how strict this rest was and they told me I could go out to dinner once a week and just to avoid going up and down the stairs 700 times, which is hard in a little row house with 3 levels. They also want me laying around a lot on my left side. GOOD TIMES! Soon I might have a hole in my left hip! OH well, maybe she will make her appearance early so I won't have to do this for a full 2-3 weeks. Price and I decided to use our 1 dinner last night since it was Halloween and in the city Halloween brings on some cuties and some scaries, for real scaries. So...off to our favorite Thai restaurant. Its BYOB so Price brought the rest of a bottle of wine and enjoyed that. It was a nice evening. Just wanted to update the latest and greatest of the Booker happenings.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

We are all thinking about you - enjoy this time with chick flicks and a good book! She will come soon enough! Can't wait.

The Abbotts said...

Any minute now. Yes, enjoy chick flicks & chick lit...you'll never have this time again, but she will be 100% worth it!