Monday, November 24, 2008

We survived 2 weeks!


Hadley and Sam (2 weeks and a day and 7 mos, 29 days)

Our walk in the park (2 weeks 3 days) Who is Hadley starting to look like??

We made it through our first two weeks with Hadley. We really seem to be in a good routine and are settling in quite nicely. I have posted some new pictures. We had our first boyfriend visit from Sam and Jessica. Sam was great with little Hadley. Price gave her a lecture on boys before Sam arrived on Saturday. Ha. Today Hadley, Kali and I took our first walk. I am feeling almost back to normal and decided to venture out. We went to the park near our house and took a 30 min. walk. Was a good start for me to get back into the exercise routine. Doc said I could start whenever I Felt back up to it and didn't need to wait the full 6 weeks. I am glad because it is nice to get out of the house some. I left Hadley with Price for about 2 and a half hours yesterday and headed to Costco and Walmart. Two of the worst places on earth, especially the Sunday before Thanksgiving. But..it did get me out so that was nice!! THis week we will be hosting all the grandparents for Thanksgiving then thinking of heading to NOVA on Saturday so Price can go to the Skins game Sunday and ride with folks from down there. His big 31 bday is Friday so this will be part of his celebration!

No comments: