Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY 2 MOS. TO HADLEY!


How I am every night Price gets home. I cook with her in the bjorn.

1) Hadley and Grayson New Years eve 2) Mom and I at her party

1) Tummy time on 2 month bday 2) First smile caught on camera (6.5 weeks old)

We have had a wonderful week of holidays with our little Hadley this year. I can't believe that as of today she has been with us for 2 full months. Where is the time going?? First off we had a phenomenal Christmas. Price even said he thinks it might have been the best Christmas he has ever had. That makes me happy!! We spent it in NOVA at my parents house and stayed thru Friday when Mom had her annual Christmas party. Price and I then came back to Bmore and just had a low key New Years at our house and had a few friends over. We were VERY sad to not be at Dewey Beach this year for what would have been year 6 of the new years festivities there, but we will resume next year with babies. There will be 5 or so of us that will have had kids so we are thinking it would a blast to pick it up again with our new additions. Might be a little more low key but still a blast. I have posted some pictures from our various festivities. Hadley started smiling the week before Christmas and I did capture one on camera. It is accompanied by her "talking to us" which are these adorable little "coos and ahhs". They are so much fun. It even seems like she might be trying to laugh sometimes. What a fun stage!! She is also doing tummy time once or twice a day and really enjoys it. Anyway, hope everyone had a good new years eve and lets all hope for the best in 2009!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Look at that smile!! I could just eat her up! Happy New Year!

The Abbotts said...

oh my, she is starting to look older! Glad to her you had a fun 1st xmas with her.