Monday, April 20, 2009

Beautiful Weekend





We had a GORGEOUS weekend in Baltimore and now its a dreary raining Monday. I got some great shots of Hadley sporting her first pair of flip flops that Heather gave her. I wasn't sure they would fit once the spring rolled around but they do! They are hysterical. Price and I took Hadley hiking in the hiking pack for the first time this weekend as well. It went great but maybe we should have started with an hour long hike instead of 2 and a half hours. oh well, lesson learned. I will post some pics from that once I get them loaded from the "good camera". This upcoming weekend Hadley will take her first airplane right with mom and I. We will head to Chicago where I will attend a few meetings and mom will help out and watch H. Should be exciting stuff. Hadley also just found her feet so she can't keep her hands off of them. She is attempting to get the toes inthe mouth. I think the thighs are too pudgy and making it difficult.

2 comments:

Jackson/Addison said...

Hadley -- Love your flip-flops and your red polka dot dress. You are so cute and stylish!

Courtney said...

Love those thighs!! The flip-flops are priceless.