Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lots Happening!

Hadley at Price at One Eyed Mikes
First airplane ride on Southwest

Sitting up in her room on floor



Sitting up on bed in Four Seasons Chicago with the bear they gave her.


Gosh, so much is happening! I can't believe Hadley will be 6 mos. old next week. She is doing a lot of exciting new stuff lately. We took our first flight to Chicago over the weekend. I had some meetings there and my mom came along to help out with Hadley. She did so great on the flight. She also is now sitting up on her own (but she can't get into position on her own) she is moving ALL over the place but not officially crawling and she is making lots of bbbbbbbb b sounds. She IMMEDIATELY flips to her belly now when on her back so she can move around. Its all fine and dandy but when she does it in her crib sometimes her foot gets caught in her crib bars so I didn't think I would get a bumper but looks like I will be ordering one afterall. I have attached some pics of her latest adventures.

2 comments:

The Abbotts said...

She is growing up so fast!

Jackson/Addison said...

I can't believe how fast time is flying. Hadley is getting so big. She will be crawling before you know it. Cute pictures!