Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!

Flower Shopping at one of the Amish Farms
Daddy and Hadley in backyard on Mothers Day. Hadley doing her new "Axel Rose"

Hadley and I on Mothers Day after she ate her solids! Nice face!!

Happy Mothers Day too all of you wonderful mommies out there! I had a wonderful weekend. Friday my mom and I took off of work and we drove up to Amish country to buy all of my flowers. We had a great day. The weather was FINALLY nice and not raining. We didn't get back to Baltimore until 8pm so it was a long great day of shopping. Saturday mom stayed to help me plant. I couldn't have done it without her. We almost finished everything and she left around 3. That was our mothers day celebration together. Sunday we woke up and went for a family run and Price gave me a beutiful new bracelt with Hadley, and my birthstone in it. Its gorgeous! THANK YOU PRICE!!! After our run we went to the local farmers market and waited in the longest line ever to get our favorite crepes for breakfast. Then home to finish planting and then out and about for a few appetizers adn some drinks outside. It was the perfect day! I have posted some pics from flower shopping and mothers day.

2 comments:

Christine said...

glad you had a good day ab! your bracelet sounds perfect :o). send me some pics of your plants so i can get some ideas.

The Abbotts said...

what a nice 1st mother's day :).