Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wowzers!

Hadley wearing my baby beach cover up. 31 years old. Eewwww
One bikini!


Family Photo!

Two bikini!



Sitting like a big girl in the highchair at Rehoboth Ale House.




My how time is flying! Spring is here and I am WAY behind on posts! A lot has happened since Mothers Day weekend. Hadley hit her 6 mos. mark and had her 6 mos. doctors apointment. Everything went great! She weighed in at a whopping 16.7 lbs, 25.5 inches and I can never remember her head, cuz that one doesn't really stick out in my brain. Anyway, she is the 50th percentile for each measurement which she has been at each apointment thus far so growing like a steady weed. She is at a super fun age right now. Sitting up on her own which SUER makes like so much easier. She can sit in a highchair now at restaurants and also bathing is that much easier. We were at the beach the past two weekens so I will share some great photos of Hadley in her first bikini! Too hilarious. She so far has been a fabulous beach baby. Did very well with napping in the ocean breeze under the umbrella. She starting eating yo baby yogurts after her 6 mos. apt and she absoutely loves it! Last weekend at the beach she made a few moves backwards in full crawl position on the beach. I think the sand might have helped her get up but she is almost ready. I am not sure we are! Anyway, enjoy the photos. I will try not to wait so long to post next.

2 comments:

Jackson/Addison said...

Hadley -- Love your bathing suits! Happy 6 months!

Caroline said...

love the bikini pics... i can't wait to get mailee to a warm beach!!
i think she is looking more and more like mom!