Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Roanoke Trip

Abby, Price, Hadley, Kelsey, Wynn and Dan
Hadley and Wynn

Hadley and Price before VT game


Hadley at Granny's luncheon. She was so good!


Aunt Colette, Hadley, Abby and Granny


Price and I made the journey down 81, just like we did 15 million times during college to visit his Grandmother who turned 97 years old on Friday. What a remarkable lady! She did say that Hadley had about 100 years to go to catch her. CRAZY! We then stayed with our good friends Dan and Kelsey Yardley and got to meet Baby Wynn. What a cute and SOOOO GOOD baby! He didn't cry the whole weekend. The boys got to enjoy the day Saturday for VT homecoming and watched the Hokies kick some BC butt. Sunday morning Price and I headed back up 81 and stopped in Harrisonburg for some Daves Taverna. MAN is it fabulous!!! Haven't had that bruschetta in a long time and its just as I rememberd it. Also discovered that if you buy beer at Daves Express (now located in a different gas station) a 12 pack of Magic Hat is only $11. Its the most expensive beer in the cooler and it was only $11. I think at home I pay $18. Ha. Should have stocked up. Anyway...we had a great weekend. Leaves are starting to change so the drive was very pretty. I have a few pics from our travels. FINALLY this weekend we will be home for the first time in I feel like 2 mos. Will be nice to get sweaters out, and just lay low. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Jackson/Addison said...

Hadley -- You are becoming so grown up. You have a beautiful smile.

The Abbotts said...

Hadley is so adorable. I can't wait for 1st bday pics, they'll be coming soon!