Saturday, June 4, 2011

Welcome Zachary Evans Booker







We welcomed Zachary Evans Booker into our family on May 26th at 5:58pm. He weighed 7 lbs and was 19.5 inches long. The whole Booker family is adjusting well. Last week we have had a fair amount of sleepless nights (NOT Hadley thank god) and I was FINALLY feeling myself yesterday. Our little peanut is adorable and Hadley is LOVING being a big sister. She is EVERYWHERE I am when tending to him, diapers, feeding, etc. Kali hasn't paid him any mind. I think she is annoyed she has been displaced once again. I had a BRUTAL labor this time around but uneventful delivery. I have decided that this is a better order than my last which was BRUTAL Delivery and labor was fine. I was back on my feet cooking dinner when we got home on Saturday. Took me a few weeks last time around.

2 comments:

TeamC said...

Congrats Bookers!! So glad you're feeling well, Abby! Enjoy your sweet addition! :)

The Abbotts said...

Love all the photos, can't wait to meet him.