Friday, August 21, 2009




I never reported back on Hadley's 9 mos. doctors visit. She is growing like a weed, mostly her thighs! Actually, everything. She has rocketed from the 50th percentile which she has been for all of her previous apointments to the 75-80th%tile now. She weighed in at a whopping 20.7 lbs (no wonder my left bicep is getting big), 28.5 inches long. I have one pic to post of her latest sleeping postion. I took it from my phone so not the best quality. Next week or this weekend I will post pictures of our Jackson Hole Wyoming trip. Hadley did AWESOME on the flights! We had a great time. She has now eaten TONS of new stuff. Some of her favorits are french fries which I give her only on a special occasion since I don't want her to get too used to that! She does LOVE them though.

1 comment:

The Abbotts said...

So glad the trip was fun and what's not to love about french fries? We eat alexia frozen sweet potato fries all the time & Sam loves them...just a healthier way to eat fries.