Monday, August 24, 2009

Jackson Holy Wyoming Trip

Hads Ready to go in her Patagonia fleece and converse all stars
Price and Hads in downtown Jackson under the antlers
At the top of Jackson Mountain for Happy Hour. It was FREEEEEZING! We were wearing blankets.
On a hike around Jenny Lake. Was 38 degrees driving there and a high of 56 that day.

Hads in the grass before our death canyon hike wearing her new Merrells.

I want to post some pictures of our incredible trip to Jackson Hole Wyoming. This was Hadley's second time flying and she did GREAT!! I was a bit nervous since we had a layover on the way there and back but it actually was good cuz we could get her out for a bit and have some new scenery, other than seat backs and such. The good ol' days of walking the plane aisles is over as well so thank god she slept most of the time we were flying. I had a work meeting in Jackson so we extended the trip. Price was daddy daycare while I was at my meetings. He and Hads did great! They spent lots of time walking around the Jackson village in the jog stroller, shopping, drinking beer, etc. Its so beautiful out there. The tetons are just amazing. One thing that we WEREN't totally ready for were the 34 degree night temperatures and highs in the 50's and 60's. Hard to imagine when it was in the 90's all week back home. I must admit it felt darn good and made me ready for the fall. We did have to break out some of Hadley's fall gear and roll sleeves up. Most things fit quite well which makes me nervous and I hope they make it thru the winter. Especially her AMAZING winter coat that mom and I got her at the Oilly Sample Sale in Chicago. Keep your fingers crossed! Anyway..enjoy some of the photos.

No comments: